lunes, 20 de marzo de 2017

Failed to build gem native extension windows

Finally after much research I found the culprit was the RubyGems version incompatibility with native extension gems ! Más resultados de stackoverflow. En caché Similares Traducir esta página jul. I downloaded windows installer to install at . Building native extensions.

GitHub is where people build software. Do yourself a favor, dont use windows for railsdevelopment. Solução rápida para um erro comum durante a instalação do Rails e gems no MacOS. Hello, I am trying to install middleman on my windows machine.


To check if your version of ruby is set up correctly, you can use the following. Ruby(.3)之后,安装Rails,却报错了: The system cannot . Native extensions” are the glue that connects a Ruby gem with some other.

No hay información disponible sobre esta página. I had the same problem on Ubuntu, this solved the problem for me:. You need need the full development package to install gems.


RubyInstaller version of Ruby, which uses GCC and can compile gems that require it. I keep getting the following error: $ gem install couch…. Once done, nokogiri and all the other failing gems were able to be installed ( mostl easily just with bundle ). The other gems that had been . Looks like Rails works with Ruby 2. Windows not very stable yet. I am installing cucumber on my windows XP machine by using the command gem install cucumber -v 0. You may run into issues installing the mysql gem on a Linux server running a 64- bit version of MySQL server. When attempting to install the . Are you attempting to install the mysql gem and you are receiving this error?


I couldn't understand the solution, what is alternative to make it work on windows ? Failed to build gem native extension. Then a whole bunch of other error messages after.

After I close the window. It got installed without issue on .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Entradas populares